|Date Posted||December 5, 2018|
Account Manager (Roof Systems) – Troy, MI
- Manage current Roof business with GM.
- Cultivate relationship with GMNA with regular interactions with GMNA Purchasing and Engineering
- Develop growth strategy that aligns with corporate strategy for Roof business
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience in automotive components, account management required
- Basic understanding of automotive manufacturing.
- General Motors experience a plus
- Roof product knowledge preferred
- Ability to calculate, review and submit accurate financial information to customers.
- Microsoft Office/Computer skills required.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Sales
Direct Hire Position
Folder Group ID
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]