|Date Posted||December 24, 2018|
Nations Roof is seeking a highly dependable and organized, Construction Jr Project Manager/ Project Engineer to accurately maintain and report on project status.
Purpose: Provide project support and administrative to senior management department.
- Document review and identify potential risks that projects may pose to the organization
- Manage and maintain project documentation for the organization
- Report status of current projects and percent-complete to management
- Advanced production and labor activity reporting
- Must be willing to assist with office telephones and other office related assignments as needed
- Any other duties as required by the Manager
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in similar role
- Familiarity with roofing or similar construction
- Exceptional reading and language comprehension
- Proficient in MS office, XL, typing and computer navigation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Stable work history
- Commercial construction project coordinator experience
- Experience using FCS/FM software
- Understanding of bids and submittal process
- Familiarity with OSHA and roofing safety practices
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Premium Wages (based upon knowledge and experience)
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates need to be authorized to work in the U.S.