|Date Posted||November 22, 2017|
Commercial roofing experience required for consideration.
Nations Roof is seeking a dedicated, articulate leader who enjoys motivating personnel and thrives in a quality and SAFETY based environment. The Commercial Roofing Foreman is a management position providing onsite leadership and supervision over the completion of projects. This position is based out of the Mobile, AL location.
Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Lead and train roofing crew in performing various roof system installation
- Installation, critique as well as monitors work on a job site
- Focus on work production, cost, and risk
- Monitor equipment productivity and usage
- Attentive to timely and accurate record keeping
- Treat individuals with respect
- Work as a team member
- Emphasis on proactive planning
- Put a high priority on quality and safety
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in various roof systems technical application, materials and construction processes
- Lead roofing crew in efficient and professional roof installation through example
- Subject expert in solving technical field application problems, repairs and leak investigation
- Ability to identify, correct and report unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards
- Ability to lift and climb a ladder
- Must have good communication skills both with customer and coworkers
- Knowledge to inspect and ensure attention to detail and quality
- Able to understand complex problems and make decisions to benefit everyone as much as possible
Education and Experience
- Roofing technical application and leadership experience
- English fluency
- Valid drivers license and good driving record
- Basic computer skills and Smart Phone skills
- Ability to travel when required
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years roofing production supervision experience
- Bilingual fluency (English/ Spanish)
What to look forward to
The right individual will be provided with opportunities beyond what’s expected in the roofing industry with a challenging career, great compensation, medical benefits, life insurance, disability insurance and a 401(K) program.
If interested and have commercial roof application experience, please submit your resume today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.