|Location||Bronx, New York|
|Date Posted||March 5, 2018|
Commercial roofing experience is required to be considered for this position.
Seeking a dedicated, articulate leader who enjoys motivating personnel and thrives in a quality and SAFETY based environment. The Commercial Roofing Project Manager is a key management position providing onsite leadership and supervision over the completion of projects.
Please note we are only considering local candidates and no recruiter calls to the local office.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the U.S.
- Participate in the conceptual development of the roofing project and oversee its organization, scheduling and implementation
- Work with superintendents and foremen to plan, organize and direct activities concerned with roofing project
- Initiate and maintain liaison with owners and other contacts to facilitate project activities
- Monitor and control project through on-site foremen to ensure project is completed on schedule and within budget
- Investigate potentially serious situations and implement corrective measures
- Represent company in project meetings and attend strategy meetings
- Manage financial aspects of contracts to protect company’s interest and simultaneously maintain good relationship with the customer
- Requisition supplies and materials to complete project
- Interpret and explain plans and contract terms to administrative staff, workers and clients
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Field installation of various roof systems, materials, construction processes and theories
- Leadership to roofing crew in efficient and professional roof installation
- Subject expert in solving technical field application problems
- Ability to identify, correct and report unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards
- Must have good communication skills both with customer and coworkers
- Knowledge to inspect and ensure attention to detail and quality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Able to understand complex problems and make decisions to benefit everyone as much as possible
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
Education and Experience
- Roofing production supervision experience
- English fluency
- Valid driver’s license
- Basic computer skills and smart phone skills
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years roofing management experience
- Experience with estimating programs
- Bilingual fluency (English/ Spanish)
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BBA) or Equivalent work experience
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package:
- Medical, dental insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(K) retirement program with employer contribution
- Paid vacation and holidays
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.