|Date Posted||November 14, 2018|
Commercial Roofing Industry experience required for consideration.
We are seeking a highly motivated, Sales professional to develop business with new clients in an allocated territory. Qualified candidates will be able to demonstrate strategically delivered client-focused roofing solutions based on customer needs. The position is based out of the Villa Park, IL location.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #5 in 2018 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We can offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
Only local candidates will be considered at this time and please no calls to the local office.
Functions: Responsible for the management of sales and developing customer share relationships with new and existing customers.
- Establish new client accounts in designated territory
- Prepare and deliver sales proposals/presentations
- Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Working closely in collaboration with Management team
- Liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Operate as a point of contact for your customers
- Contributes to team effort and works as part of the team
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our roofing solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Identify and grow opportunities in collaboration with teams to ensure growth attainment
- Keep current in industry changes in products, service, and policy’s and help evaluate results and competitive developments
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven sales results
- Commercial Roofing Sales experience and knowledge of systems and products
- Navigate software programs and accurately enter data in CRM
- Proficient in MS office, XL, typing and computer navigation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions to customers
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Stable work history
- Premium Wages (based upon knowledge and experience)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates need to be authorized to work in the U.S.