|Date Posted||June 28, 2018|
Roofing industry experience Required for consideration.
Nations Roof is experiencing growth! We are seeking confident, energetic, driven, self-starters who enjoy being challenged and thrive in a creative solutions based environment. The Sales Representative is responsible for calling on new business with new clients in an allocated territory, deliver presentations, answer questions, assist clients with technical support and develop professional long–term relationships. Ideal candidates will be able to establish rapport and credibility through education and full service solutions.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractor ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. Our projects range in scope from large scale roof replacement, new commercial construction, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, offices, multifamily and Green Roofs to large renovations of existing buildings. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets.
We can offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
Please NO recruiter calls.
- Prospect for new clients
- Onsite roof inspections and prepare comprehensive proposals
- Presentations to business owners and key decision makers
- Negotiate and close the contracts
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives
- Develop long-term relationships servicing new and existing accounts
- Roofing industry experience
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and time management abilities
- Clearly an organized person and quick learner
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Lift and climb up and down a ladder
- Must be team orientated
- A valid driver’s license
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years work experience in a related field
- Computerized estimating software
- CAD experience for shop drawings preferred
- Blueprint reading skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package:
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities.
We are an EEO and E-Verify compliant Employer. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory drug test and background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.