|Date Posted||November 5, 2018|
Commercial Roofing experience Required for consideration.
Nations Roof is experiencing growth and we are looking for experienced an Lead Service Technician or Senior Service Foremen (Sr Production Foreman looking to move to service) to help us meet demand in a skilled and professional manner. Reliability and accountability is key. We are looking for individuals that want to grow or expand a construction career.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #5 in 2018 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets.
We can offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Experience with repair on various roofing systems: EPDM, TPO, PVC, Modified Systems, Metal, American Hydrotech, Liquid Membrane and Flashing or Built up
- Strong knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing safety procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Willing to be trained and use company software (Experience with FCS software is a plus)
- Expertise in roof inspection, leak detection and troubleshooting highly desired
- Ability to travel
- Able to lead and train helpers in small team environment
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass a DRUG TEST
**There will be a skill and knowledge test involved for hiring**
This job description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel so classified.
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package:
- Medical, Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) retirement program with employer contribution
- Paid professional OSHA training
If you have commercial roofing field installation or service repairs experience, please Apply!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.