|Date Posted||December 31, 2018|
Commercial Roofing experience is Required for consideration.
Looking for experienced a Lead Service Technician or Senior Service Foremen (Sr Production Foreman looking to move to service) to help us meet demand in a skilled and professional manner.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #5 in 2018 Top Roofing Contractors in the US.
- Routine roof inspections, maintain manufacture warranties, preform repairs, leak detection and troubleshooting on commercial/industrial roofing projects
- Repair on all types of commercial roofs; Single Ply’s EPDM, TPO, PVC, Built-up, Shingles, Modified Roof Systems, etc.
- Repairs on a wide range of metal roofs; Flashing, Wall Panels, Fascia, Soffit
- Lead and train helpers in a small team environment
- Commercial Roof installation, leak detection and repairs experience
- Knowledge of roofs and roofing products
- Ability to learn, train and preform all aspects of projects as necessary for job completion
- Hard working and punctual individual
- Abide and enforce all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and others
- Willing to be trained and use company software (Experience with FCS software is a plus)
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Collaborate with the team for the benefit of all
- A valid driver’s license (required)
- Ability to pass a drug test (required)
- High school diploma or GED
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- 401(K) retirement program with employer contribution
- Paid professional OSHA training
This job description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel so classified.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.