|Date Posted||August 8, 2017|
Nations Roof is seeking an experienced Commercial Roofing Service Foremen or Journeyman and Roofers looking to move to a service team. Qualified candidates must have experience investigating leaks and completing repairs on roofs and a valid driver’s license to be considered.
- Assess, repair and document roofing deficiencies, or report the nature of issues if they are not roofing related
- Communicate with customers in order to discern their roofing maintenance/repair/service needs
- Identify and propose additional services if needed
- Aptitude to repair any of the following roof systems: EPDM, TPO, PVC, Modified Systems, Metal, American Hydrotech, Liquid Membrane and Flashing or Built up
- Ability to diagnose and repair roof system problems safely and correctly
- Work with the service manager and other service technicians to diagnose and repair roof-related problems
- Willing to be trained and use company software
- Occasional travel out of state if necessary
- Able to lead and train helpers in small team environment
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass a DRUG TEST
**There will be a skill and knowledge test involved for hiring**
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental
If interested and have commercial roofing experience apply Today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.