|Location||Coral Springs, FL|
|Date Posted||July 12, 2017|
Nations Roof is experiencing growth! We are looking for a Roofing Service Manager responsible for overall management of the service and repairs division. Qualified candidates have experience with small scope roof estimates, project management and business development. This position is based out of the Coral Springs, FL location.
Please no recruiter calls to the local office.
Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Creation of high quality repair estimates, roof surveys, preventive maintenance reports and other deliverable’s for clients.
- Qualification and creation of work order in accounting software from client request.
- Invoicing and maintenance of price list (inventory) and material purchasing.
- Creation of management reports such as profitability report, and bid log.
- Scheduling and dispatch of field personnel daily.
- Daily supervision of field employees by job site visits and the review of job tickets to confirm quality, and customer service.
- Review service technician productivity and quality performance and provide technical training.
- Responsible for safety and safety training with all required meetings, certifications and documentation.
- Prospect and sales to new and existing clients of additional services such a preventive maintenance programs.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Understanding of commercial/industrial roofing system design, installation, code compliance and manufacturers requirements for warranty.
- Ability to identify, correct and report unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards
- Understand implications of change orders and lost production on job budgets
- Leadership and management skills
- Knowledge to inspect and assure attention to detail
- Aptitude to use phones, tablets and other technology tools
- Prioritize and plan work activities
- Must be able to work well with others and within a company system
Education and Experience
- Roofing industry experience
- English fluency
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to use/learn business technology
- Five years’ roofing production supervision experience
- Manufacturers requirements for warranty
- English/ Spanish fluency
- FCS Control experience
The contents of this job description are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. It is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all of the responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel so classified. Further, essential job functions are subject to change based upon business needs.
- Premium wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental
- Paid Vacation
If interested and have Roofing experience, please Submit your resume Today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.