|Date Posted||June 5, 2018|
Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial re-roofer in Florida, 10th largest in the country and has a consistent reputation for top-quality work. We are a drug free work place and offer competitive compensation, paid holidays, 401k and health insurance.
Sign-on bonus for qualified candidates!
Provide management direction for a service division branch located in Fort Myers. Responsible for profit/loss of division by servicing new/existing clients and managing roof technicians. Position also requires proficient business development, marketing, and sales skills.
- Establish branch objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within the boundaries of corporate policy.
- Plan, staff, and supervise all branch activities including personnel administration, performance review, defining functions, dispatching, other responsibilities, etc.
- Maintain positive financial posture for the branch and monitor cost analysis activities on routine basis.
- Identify potential projects (customers), and gain admittance to bidder's list. Maintain an effective business development program, securing new work on a routine basis.
- Monitor overall quantity and quality of work performed by the branch.
- Attend networking groups related to commercial roofing to attain and maintain existing clients.
- Assist and help diagnose difficult leaks.
- Provide takeoffs and proposals for customer requests.
- Assume additional responsibilities as required by the branch's operating needs or as directed by Corporate.