|Date Posted||June 28, 2018|
Commercial Roofing Industry experience is required.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractor ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. Our projects range in scope from large scale roof replacement, new commercial construction, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, offices, multifamily and Green Roofs to large renovations of existing buildings. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets.
We can offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
Please NO recruiter calls.
Purpose: Effectively provide support and leadership to Roofing Foreman, Roofers and Laborers. Maximize efficiency maintaining company expectations of safety, quality workmanship and customer service.
- Imputing project information into spread sheets to track costs
- Take roof samples (cores) to determine existing roof makeups
- Create and maintain relationships with new and existing clients
- Minor bidding
- Ensure crews are adhering to OSHA and company safety regulations
- Learn and teach best practices for roofing installation by fully participating in on-the-job training as well as periodic manufacturer training
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Good communication, leadership, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Knowledgeable in installation of Metal, EPDM, TPO and PVC , Built-ups, Torchdown or Coatings, etc.
- Recent experience with Microsoft Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Capability to read and interpret blueprints/ specifications to perform takeoff
- Knowledge of OSHA regulations and roofing safety procedures
- Ability to use computer based take off programs.
- A Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- A TEAM player
Education and Experience
- Roof production supervision experience
- English fluency – written and verbal
- Valid Driver’s License
- Ability to use/learn business technology
- Ability to travel when required
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years roofing production supervision experience
- Bachelor degree
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package:
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer contribution
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.