|Date Posted||November 18, 2018|
Seeking a detail oriented project accountant/ accounting clerk to join our team.
Nations Roof is one of the largest roofing contractors in the U.S with 27 locations in metro areas across the U.S. Headquartered in Mobile, AL our projects range in scope from large scale new commercial construction, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, office buildings, multifamily and green roofs to large renovations of existing buildings.
Purpose: Take direction and provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Enter accounts payable
- Processing accounts payable checks – selecting, printing, mailing
- Enter accounts receivable invoice
- A/R billing (service and construction AIA) and collections
- Make deposits to the bank via remote deposit system
- Post deposits to the accounting system
- Enter timecards in the payroll system and reconcile timecards to the payroll register
- Reconcile accounts as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication required
- 5 years experience in an accounting position
- Must have exceptional computer skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Knowledge of Viewpoint Construction or other construction software a plus
- Construction accounting
- Knowledge of process with bids and submittals is a plus
- Competitive Wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Vison, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities.
Please No recruiters and note only local candidates will be considered.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.