|Date Posted||August 1, 2018|
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. As a result of our rapid growth, we offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
A professional and self-motivated Office Administrator/Bookkeeper is needed out of our Aurora, CO office.
Prior construction, manufacturing or roofing experience is preferred for the position.
- New hire processing
- Payroll entry and timesheet management
- Accounts payable and vendor management
- A/R billing (service and construction AIA) and collections
- Assist with bids and submittals
- File forms and paperwork as required
- Assist in answering phones
- Maintains and keeps front office area orderly
- Any other duties as required by the Branch Manager
- Book travel for out of town crews
- Manage vehicle assignments
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting (Construction accounting is preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic Accounting experience (Experience with FCS Control or View Point is preferred)
- Knowledge in Commercial Roofing Terminology is preferred
- Ability to give instructions and clearly explain problems or situation
- Must be Team Orientated
- Good leadership and organization skills
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental benefits
- Accident and Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.