|Date Posted||July 21, 2017|
Nations Roof is seeking a highly motivated, outgoing, reliable, organized TEAM player that is experienced in construction office support functions. Qualified candidates will have excellent communication, administrative and organizational skills.
**Please no calls to the local office and we are only considering local candidates at this time**
About Us! Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Work well in a team environment
- Scheduling appointments, calendar management for multiple staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant demeanor with customers and staff
- Good leadership and ability to prioritize multiple work assignments
- Greet visitors & answer telephone calls
- Carry out a variety of administrative tasks
- Maintain and keep office area orderly
- Creating agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Other projects and duties as assigned by manager
- Occasional driving, for example: driving to pick up office supplies, make bank deposits.
- Great organization skills
- Outstanding communication and time management abilities
- Clearly an organized person and quick learner
- Basic accounting
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to accurately maintain files
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Must be team orientated
- A valid driver’s license
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years work experience in a related field
- Commercial/ Industrial roofing experience
- Construction accounting experience
- FCS Control Solutions experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
The right individual will be provided with opportunities beyond what’s expected in the roofing industry with a challenging career, premium compensation, medical benefits and a 401(K) program.
If interested and have commercial roofing experience, please submit your resume today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug and Smoke Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
Candidate must be authorized to work in the U.S.