|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
Seeking a professional and self-motivated Office Administrator/ Bookkeeper for the Commercial Roofing Service and Maintenance Department. This position is based out of the Baltimore, MD location.
Purpose: Take direction and perform administrative tasks directly from the Office Manager.
Prior construction, manufacturing or roofing experience is preferred for the position.
- Payroll entry
- Accounts payable and vendor management
- Leak service calls and dispatches
- A/R billing (service and construction AIA) and collections
- Assist with bids and submittals
- Files forms and paperwork as required
- Assist in answering phones
- Any other administrative/ office support duties as required by the management team
- 1-3 years of experience in accounting (construction accounting is preferred)
- 2+ years of experience in administrative role
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic accounting experience (Experience with FCS Control or View Point is preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Knowledge in commercial roofing terminology is preferred
- Ability to give instructions and clearly explain problems or situation
- Must be team orientated
- Good leadership and organization skills
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
Please NO RECRUITERS calls or emails.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.