|Date Posted||February 26, 2019|
The construction staff accountant/ project accountant will be a key member of the Accounting team. This position is based out of the Stratford, CT location.
Please note only local candidates will be considered at this time.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Job cost allocation and reporting
- Report status of current projects and percent-complete
- Accounts payable and vendor management
- Run checks and assist with cash management
- A/R billing (service and construction AIA) and collections
- Reconciliations and bank deposits
- Any other accounting related duties as required by the management team
- BA/BS degree in accounting
- Construction accounting experience
- Previous experience managing employees
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required and proficient general use of computers
- Knowledge of Viewpoint Vista or other construction related ERP is a plus
This job description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel so classified.
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
No recruiter calls or emails.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.