|Date Posted||March 28, 2017|
We are seeking an ambitious and energetic individual responsible for preparation and coordination with multiple departments to ensure all project needs are meet. Qualified candidates would ideally have experience in commercial roofing or similar construction industry with strong computer skills.
Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
**Please note only local candidates will be considered and No recruiter calls to the local office at this time**
- Monitor bid opportunities, prepare bid packages, creating an active project file
- Read takeoffs from plans/specs for projects
- Prepare submittal packages and coordinate with our CAD dept for shop drawings
- Maintain communication with project contact regarding scheduling and documentation requirements
- Communicate with GC’s, architects and owners regarding project issues
- Coordinate final inspections with customer/manufacturer and advise estimating of completion
- Complete project closeout documents
- Controlling and prioritizing multiple activities while handling multiple projects
- Other projects and duties as assigned by manager
- Answer phones
- Maintain and keep front office area and plan room orderly
- Occasional driving, for example: driving to post office to pick up or drop off mail or to pick up office supplies
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Outstanding communication and time management abilities
- Clearly an organized person and quick learner
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Must be team orientated
- A valid driver’s license
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years work experience in a related field
- Commercial/ Industrial roofing experience
- CAD experience for shop drawings preferred
- Blueprint reading skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
What to look forward to
The right individual will be provided with opportunities beyond what’s expected in the roofing industry with a challenging career, great compensation, medical benefits and a 401(K) program.
If interested and have construction administrative experience, please submit your resume today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.