|Date Posted||November 8, 2018|
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #5 in 2018 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. As a result of our rapid growth, we offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
A professional and self-motivated Project Coordinator/ Office Assistant is needed in the Service Department of the Rowlett, TX location.
Prior construction, manufacturing or roofing experience is preferred for the position.
- Coordinate construction project activities focusing attention to on time and in budget project completion
- Prepare purchase orders request for review
- Participate in pre-construction meetings
- Maintain communication with project contacts regarding scheduling
- Assist in insuring inventory of materials received at project site
- Coordinate final inspections with customer/manufacturer
- Complete project closeout documents
- Assist with bids and submittals
- Assist in answering phones and AR/AP as needed
- Maintain and keeps front office area orderly
- Any other duties as required by the Manager
- 2-3 years of experience in administrative role (construction industry is preferred)
- Understanding of design and installation, code compliance and manufacturers requirements for warranty (Commercial/ Industrial experience preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point)
- Willing to be trained on company specific software
- Good leadership and organization skills
- Ability to give instructions and clearly explain problems or situation
- Must be team orientated
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
- Premium Wages (based upon knowledge/experience)
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.