|Date Posted||August 7, 2018|
Nations Roof is seeking a highly dependable and organized, Contracts Administrator/Legal Assistant to accurately review terms and conditions of contracts and provide administrative support to in-house counsel. Position is based out of the Lithia Springs, GA
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We can offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
Please no phone calls and note we are only considering local candidates.
- Document review and identify potential risks that contracts may pose to the organization
- Manage pre-lien/preliminary notices for the organization
- Assist with license applications, renewals and maintenance
- Coordinate actions with internal management and legal team if needed
- Report status of current contract processes to management
- Carry out a variety of administrative tasks filing, mailing etc.
- Answer phones and keep office area orderly
- Other projects and duties as assigned by manager
- Work well in a team environment at all levels of an organization
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in similar role
- Exceptional reading and language comprehension
- Proficient in MS office, XL, typing and computer navigation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Stable work history
- Commercial construction contract administrator experience
- Familiarity with preliminary lien notices
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental benefits
- Accident and Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
Please contact Careers@NationsRoof.com with questions.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.