|Date Posted||May 4, 2018|
Looking a Driver/ Warehouse worker with construction or warehouse background for delivery of materials to commercial roofing projects and organization of materials in the warehouse. This position is based out of the Aurora, CO location.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US.
- Drive company trucks, service vans and forklifts
- Make material and equipment deliveries to job sites
- Loading and unloading materials and equipment accurately and safely
- Maintain warehouse appearance: clear isles, walkways and ensure material is properly organized
Functions, and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Work with manager to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company- primarily delivering roofing materials and equipment to job sites. Organizing materials in the warehouse and other jobs as assigned
- Be prepared to learn any and all aspects of jobs assigned by the management team or foreman as necessary for job completion
- Practiced in driving a truck while pulling a trailer
- Experience in construction industry or working in a warehouse environment
- Willing to be trained and operate a forklift in accordance to company policy
- Need to be a quick learner
- Hard working and punctual individual
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Ability to travel out of state if necessary
- Collaborate with the team for the benefit of all
- A valid driver’s license and ability to pass a drug test (required)
- 18 years or older
- Competitive Wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- Paid professional OSHA training
If you enjoy the construction industry, have a valid drivers license, a clean driving record and experience pulling a trailer, Apply online or Stop by the Local Office to fill out a paper application.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.