|Date Posted||January 10, 2018|
JM is seeking a District Technical Lead in the Pacific Territory. This position is responsible for all aspects of the technical functions of Roofing Systems within their geographic area. The Pacific Territory includes the Pacific Northwest, California, Nevada and Arizona and Utah. Technical functions include supervision of 5 field technical representatives. Working with the District Sales Manager these two positions will decide target contractor base and what actions are needed to achieve business plan with these customers.
• Supervise and develop 5 field technical representatives in the throughout the territory.
• Respond to issues in a proactive manner and work with contractors to resolve installation issues.
• Working with District Sales Manager, develop and implement a selective contractor base that grows sales and guarantee revenue profitably.
• Have up to $10,000 repair procedure authority.
• Provide proactive services to our contractors to increase quality and workmanship while meeting commitments for our "Peak Advantage Contractor Program."
• Bachelors degree
• 3 or more years of experience in dealing with customers.
• 5 or more years of experience in a technical capacity in low slope roofing (commercial).
• 3 or more years of supervisory experience.
• Experience with roofing practices and claims resolution
• Ability to climb stairs/ladders, lift up to 50lbs, extensive walking and be exposed to hot and cold temperatures
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Thorough knowledge of legal issues relating to roofing and construction.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled