|Date Posted||May 18, 2017|
Looking for Roofers and General Laborer/Apprentice for entry-level position responsible for working as part of a team to complete roofing work.
Willing to consider training the right person. Accepting both Full-Time and Seasonal applicants at this time.
Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Work with crew to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company, including tear-off, repairs, installation and other jobs as assigned
- Be prepared to learn any and all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion
- Hard working and punctual individual
- Enjoys working outside and working with tools
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and others.
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Ability to travel out of state if necessary
- Collaborate with the team for the benefit of all
- A valid driver’s license or reliable transportation
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.