|Date Posted||April 10, 2018|
Up to $100,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
"The people I work with are as passionate as I am."
"I came to Uline for a job. Instead, I found a career."
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies. We're a family-owned company known for our incredible customer service and quality products. Our people make the difference.
We're looking for the best and brightest to take our Facilities department to the next level. If you have passion and expertise in MEP, HVAC, building automation systems, real estate, building engineering or construction, Uline is the company for you.
Uline seeks a Facilities Manager at its Atlanta Branch in in Braselton, GA (north of Atlanta).
The Facilities Manager is eager to lead or roll up their sleeves to get the job done. They are the hands-on type with a unique ability to motivate others. The ideal candidate is a natural problem-solver who feeds off of variety and is cool under pressure.
FACILITIES MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Schedule, assign and perform duties in carpentry, electrical, painting, plumbing, heating / cooling, ventilation, roofing and security.
- Inspect buildings, sites and equipment for needed repair / maintenance.
- Respond to emergency maintenance requests. Troubleshoot issues to determine cause and solution.
- Assist with construction project management.
- Maintain records and prepare reports.
- Work different shifts to perform preventive maintenance.
FACILITIES MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Experience working with outside vendors and contractors.
- 5+ years experience with building management and/or maintenance.
- Must be "hands-on" and assist in completing maintenance work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- HVAC license preferred.
- Commercial electrical experience.
- Experience maintaining a data center.
FACILITIES MANAGER BENEFITS
- Complete insurance coverage – medical, dental, vision, life.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 3 bonus programs.