|Date Posted||January 8, 2019|
Top Five Must Haves:
– general labor
– field experience / helper
– will travel if needed
– practices safe work habits
– blue collar work experience i.e.) industrial, construction, manufacturing is a plus
– candidates will be doing general labor work in the field. They will first start off training in the classroom and then will shadow a full time employee. They will be monitoring equipment at frac sites, performing general labor, basic inspection, and communicating with operators on the status of the job.
– general labor
– monitoring job site
– communicating with operators, roustabouts
– non climate controlled
– extreme heat
– extreme cold
– cannot work flexible schedule
– cannot read tape measurer
– not dependable, does not answer phone when needed
Best Vs Average:
– flexible schedule
– high work ethic
– work with little supervision
– experience in fast paced environment, extensive industrial experience
– former roofer, framer, construction, etc.
– mechanically inclined
– forklift experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.