|Location||Cutler Bay, FL|
|Date Posted||June 8, 2018|
Seeking Construction Laborers for the Port of Miami area!
Job Duties vary by location.
Port of Miami Hours are 7AM-5PM
- Include but are not limited to stocking and distributing incoming materials, cleaning and protecting the working areas, cleaning trash and debris generated by the scope of work, lifting and holding materials in place for installation, cutting, drilling, screwing, mechanically driving anchors, assisting with safety setup and maintenance, helping the roofers and carpenters with their tasks, and more.
- Must have basic carpentry skills (measure, level, square, etc.)
- Must be able to mark, cut and install plywood and dimensional lumber.
- Must be reliable. Attendance is very important and poor attendance will not be tolerated.
- Must be able to obtain a TWIC
- Must have or obtain OSHA 10 Hour before starting work.
If interested please give apply and call Gabbi directly at (954)717-3516.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.