|Date Posted||January 7, 2019|
Kelly Services is hiring for General Labor jobs are primarily operating air or electrical power tools – saws, drills, rivet guns, impacts. Duties could include:
– Crawling in a trailer or up on a ladder doing some drilling.
– Building sides-dropping rivets in holes and running a squeeze unit to press those in.
– Washing down trailers in Finaling (up on a ladder, spraying the trailer down with mineral spirits and wiping it off).
– Greasing/oiling things on the Axle line-helping mount tires.
– Drilling floors-using a pogo stick type of drill.
– Working on the roof line-You-d go up some stairs, work off a platform area. The roofing comes in a big roll. You-d roll that out up there and glue and rivet it down. Use a caulking gun to do the seams.
ABILITY TO READ A TAPE MEASURE IS A REQUIREMENT OF EMPLOYMENT
There is a wide variety of duties. It-s not assembly work where you stand and do the same thing every day and watch things go by you. People move around doing a lot of different jobs. You could be doing any or all of these jobs.
Some jobs may involve occasional lifting up to 35 lbs. There-s a lot of bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, up and down ladders, crawling in and out of trailers.
Basic factory -hot in the summer, cold in the winter.
There is a 60-day probationary period. We look at that as a NO MISS time period. Once the probationary period is successfully met, conversion to full time employment with an increase of $1 will be given. After 90 days of full time employment the employee will be eligible for a comprehensive benefits packages. We-re looking for people who will BE HERE EVERY DAY and BE ON TIME EVERY DAY.
Call 309-679-0681 for more information about this opportunity.