|Date Posted||November 30, 2017|
At least 3 yrs commercial sheet metal roofing experience is required for consideration.
Nations Roof is seeking a dedicated, collaborate individual who is motivated and thrives in a quality and SAFETY based environment. The Sheet Metal Technician position is a key position that demonstrates technical expertise and quality installation of various commercial sheet metal projects and commercial roofing projects.
Please no recruiter calls to the local office.
About us! Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Experience in installation of various commercial metal roof systems and commercial sheet metal: standing seam roofs, wall panels, coping and soffit
- Additional commercial roof application experience is a plus
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing safety procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and others.
- A TEAM player.
- Must have a valid driver’s license (or reliable transportation) and ability to pass a DRUG TEST.
**There will be a skill and knowledge test involved for hiring**
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability
- Paid professional OSHA training
If interested and have commercial roofing experience, please submit your resume or Stop by the local office today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.