|Date Posted||April 21, 2017|
Boral Roofing, America’s leading and largest concrete roof tile manufacturer has an outstanding opportunity for a Maintenance Manager at its Corona, California location.
Job requirements include but are not limited to:
Placing the upmost importance on working safely and maintaining a safe & orderly work environment for self and others at all times:
- Direct and lead all the maintenance activities of all mechanics to effectively maintain plant equipment including mobile units.
- Manage and direct the activities of all electricians to effectively maintain plant equipment and all electrical components.
- Responsible for plant safety compliance, including air pollution, health department regulations and OSHA requirements.
- Monitor and control the quality of workmanship performed by mechanics & electricians.
- To implement, maintain and upgrade (as needed) the plant preventive maintenance program which includes mobile equipment maintenance program.
- Assist and develop maintenance staffing as needed and directed.
- Assist maintenance workers and/or train as needed.
- Strong working knowledge of all facets of electrical controls and procedures.
- Responsible for administration of discipline and attendance policies per Boral Roofing Policies.
- Monitor and maintain equipment spare parts, organize and control all maintenance inventories.
- Proficient knowledge and understanding of all quality assurance procedures and requirements.
- Responsible for maintenance department housekeeping in all work areas through proper scheduling and direction of those activities.
- All other assigned duties by Plant Manager.