|Date Posted||February 9, 2018|
Expand Your Skills and Showcase Your Potential to Advance at Fast-Growing Industry Leader
Align Your Career with the Nation's Largest Provider of Roofing and Re-Roofing Solutions
If you are a strong industrial line mechanic with particular expertise in conveyor systems (motors, gearboxes, etc.), this position offers you a number of opportunities:
- You will grow your skills as you work with diverse equipment and take on interesting challenges; in addition, we promote professional development and provide ongoing training.
- Our company is enjoying strong growth, and growth will create advancement opportunities for strong performers.
- You will join a strong and experienced maintenance team.
- We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits.
- We are backed by the stability and resources of a $3.4 billion global industry leader Boral Limited.
To be a good fit for the Maintenance Mechanic opportunity, you will have:
- A high school diploma or GED equivalent and completion of a formal apprenticeship program or at least three (3) years of recent equipment mechanic experience.
- Experience repairing conveyor systems, including motor, gearboxes, etc.
- An extensive collection of personal tools and mobile cabinet, including some specialized tools as per department standard. A minimum tools list requirements to be provided upon employment.
- Familiarity with welding, torch cutting and fabrication techniques, including MIG and stick along with cutting, grinding, etc.
- the ability to work independently and efficiently with an emphasis on excellence.
Boral Roofing is a subsidiary of Boral USA and is the country's largest premium provider of complete roofing and re-roofing solutions for architects as well as commercial and residential builders. Boral Roofing operates 11 concrete and 1 clay manufacturing plants throughout the U.S. and Canada. Headquartered in Roswell, Georgia, Boral USA, through its subsidiaries, employs approximately 1,500 individuals at more than 140 operating and distribution sites across the United States. The U.S. operations include the country's largest clay roof tile, concrete roof tile and brick manufacturer. We are backed by the stability and resources of a $3.4 billion global industry leader Boral Limited.