|Location||Coral Springs, Florida|
|Date Posted||March 9, 2018|
Seeking a professional and self-motivated bilingual Office Administrator out of our Coral Springs, FL location.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. As a result of our rapid growth, we offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
Purpose: Take direction and perform administrative tasks directly from the Office Manager.
Prior construction, manufacturing or roofing experience is preferred for the position.
Please NO recruiter calls or calls to the local office and please note we are only considering local candidates.
- Work well in a team environment
- New hire paperwork processing
- Scheduling appointments, calendar management for multiple staff
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, pleasant demeanor with customers and staff
- Good leadership and ability to prioritize multiple work assignments
- Greet visitors & answer telephone calls
- Carry out a variety of administrative tasks
- Maintain and keep office area orderly
- Creating agendas and taking meeting minutes
- Other projects and duties as assigned by manager
- Occasional driving, for example: driving to pick up office supplies, make bank deposits.
- Great organization skills
- Outstanding communication and time management abilities
- Clearly an organized person and quick learner
- Basic accounting
- Accounts payable, accounts receivable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Ability to accurately maintain files
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Must be team orientated
- A valid driver’s license
- Bilingual English/ Spanish – Verbal and Written Required
- Associate’s Degree or 2 years work experience in a related field
- Commercial/ Industrial roofing experience
- Construction accounting experience
- FCS Control Solutions experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental benefits
- Accident and Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.