|Location||Green Bay, WI|
|Date Posted||December 7, 2017|
Come work for a company that truly values you as an employee!
Are you looking for great experience to go along with your Criminal Justice Degree? Or do you just need a change of pace (sick of cashiering, stocking shelves, keeping inventory, unloading trucks, & paying for uniforms)?
Securitas Security Services, the Leading provider of Security, World Wide is seeking a Part-time Security Officer in Green Bay, WI!!!
PT – Green Bay – $10/hour – 26 hours/week – 3 days/week
– Friday – 0500-1700
– Saturday – 0700-1300
– Only one shift between Monday through Thursday – 0900-1700
There are many benefits of becoming a Security Officer:
- Security Industry is always in demand!
- Advancement Opportunities (Securitas prides itself on always trying to promote from within)
- Build your resume while learning new skills & enhancing skills you may already possess
- Competitive Pay and Financial Security
- FREE Uniforms
- Flexible Schedules (Part Time & Full Time)
- 401-K program with company match
!!!! Our core values are Vigilance Helpfulness and Integrity !!!
- Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel.
- Makes periodic patrols to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.
- Controls access to client site or facility through the admittance process.
- Patrols assigned site on foot or in vehicle; checks for unsafe conditions, hazards, unauthorized persons, and other problems.
- Responds to emergency situations.
- Prepares logs and reports as required.
Just reply to send me your resume and I will give you a call to discuss the opening.
If you work in surveillance, loss prevention, customer service, the hotel industry, construction, builder, roofer, protection, or the public sector, this may be the perfect fit for you.