|Location||Longmont, CO, CO|
|Date Posted||December 29, 2018|
Metal Sales is the nation's largest manufacturer of metal roofing and building systems with 21 locations across America. Our Denver, CO branch located in Longmont, CO has an opening for a Project Coordinator specializing in metal roofing and wall panel projects.
This position is responsible for coordinating with other departments and managing the processes, products, and information flow associated with executing commercial jobs. Success in this role ensures on time delivery and cost effectiveness for commercial projects. This position works closely with the sales and management teams to identify and pursue commercial projects that may use Metal Sales products and following through with those projects to guarantee the correct production and timely delivery of project materials.
Let us tell you about the responsibilities and expectations of this role to ensure we are the right fit for each other.
You'll be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Coordinating information necessary to execute timely and accurate quotes
- Ensuring that estimates are compliant with contract documents and architectural drawings/sketches
- Providing world-class customer support including negotiating and interacting with customers, architects, and/or Metal Sales staff to resolve any discrepancies
- Completing accurate and descriptive documentation representing project details on Metal Sales materials to be supplied for the project
- Coordinating and managing product flow to from Metal Sales branch locations as well as to customer/project sites
- Providing General Manager with project updates relative to commitment dates and product requirements
- Working with branch leadership, Interbranch Coordinators, and Customer Service Representatives to focus on continuous improvement of all commercial activities
The most qualified candidates will have:
- 3-5 years of project coordinating experience within the building material or construction industries (prefer steel or metal construction experience)
- Ability to interpret architectural/structural plans and specifications, scale take offs, and solid general construction knowledge
- Superb math skills
- Understands and seeks to provide supervisor customer service using strong people skills including solid verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills and knowledge with Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Problem solving skills and ability to manage multiple tasks in an organized manner to ensure deadlines are met
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative while also contributing to a high-performance team
- 4 year college degree preferred; HS diploma or equivalent required
What we can offer you:
- Challenging work environment with a stable privately owned company
- Career growth opportunities
- Competitive base pay with quarterly incentive potential
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage (eligible after 90 days)
- Paid time off (eligible immediately)
- 401K (eligible immediately) with company match (eligible after 1 year of service)
- Paid holidays (eligible immediately)
- Wellness Program
- And more!!!
We appreciate you reviewing our opportunity and look forward to receiving your resume!
Metal Sales Manufacturing Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). M | F | D | V