|Date Posted||January 4, 2018|
Nations Roof is seeking an individual with a can-do attitude and sense of urgency in our new/re-roof division for Project Management and Sales.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US with 25 locations across the country. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets.
We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Monitor bid opportunities, prepare bid packages, and solicit subcontractor and vendor proposals
- Read takeoffs from plans/specs for projects
- Make site visits to collect bidding information
- Prepare purchase orders request for review
- Develop long-term relationships: prospect and service new and existing accounts
- Attend pre-bid meetings and field inspections
- Other projects and duties as assigned by manager
- Communicates effectively with the management team, subcontractors and field leaders to ensure project status and any changes are known to all involved parties
- Blueprint reading skills and understanding of specifications
- Similar construction industry experience
- Understanding of construction design and installation, code compliance and manufacturers requirements for warranty
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Capability to give instructions and clearly explain problems or situation
- Lift and climb up and down a ladder
- Must be team orientated
- A valid driver’s license
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Technical knowledge of various roof systems, materials, construction processes and theories
- Roof Sales or Roof production supervision
- Data base estimating, digitizer or computerize estimating software
- Familiarity with local building codes
- CAD experience for shop drawings preferred
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental benefits
- Accident and Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer contribution
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.