|Date Posted||February 27, 2019|
We are seeking a skilled Superintendent/ Project Manager with experience in all phases of large and complex commercial roofing projects. Qualified candidates will have experience providing realistic leadership to personnel while ensuring safety and quality workmanship.
Commercial Roofing industry experience is required for this position.
What to expect
The Superintendent needs the ability to manage roofing projects and effectively lead, manage and support field employees in day-to-day activities.
- Monitor projects with respect to current status and time and materials
- Conduct on-site inspections and manage construction projects from the planning stages through completion
- Demonstrate effective scheduling of all items/actions required to complete a project on time and on budget
- Coordinate preparation of operating reports such as time and attendance records, terminations, new hires, transfers, budget expenditures and statistical records of performance data
- Conduct regular meetings with Foremen and field employees
- Analyze and anticipate workforce for upcoming roofing project
- Organize and direct training in safety, quality and customer satisfaction
- Review and analyze budget reports and prepare and develop budget modifications and recommendations
- Willing to teach and learn best practices for roofing installation
- Ensure crews are adhering to OSHA and company safety regulations
- Must be able to calmly track multiple ongoing jobs
- Study methods of improving work measurements and performance standards
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven field development and project management results
- Commercial Roofing experience and knowledge of systems and products
- Navigate software programs and accurately enter data in project management software
- Proficient in MS office, XL, typing and computer navigation skills
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively internally and externally at all levels
- Excellent listening and negotiation skills
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Bilingual fluency (English/ Spanish) preferred
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Stable work history
This job description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel so classified.
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
No recruiter calls or emails.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.