|Location||Gulf Shores, AL|
|Date Posted||September 24, 2018|
The regional controller will be a key member of the Accounting/Finance team and report directly to the CFO. Nations Roof currently has 27 locations across the US and the regional controller will be responsible for the financial activities of 4 of the offices located in the Southern part of the US. This position will be located in Mobile, AL but travel to other Nations Roof locations will be required on a regular basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- For assigned offices supervise accounting and administrative staff on day-to-day accounting activities
- Supervise monthly close for 4 offices
- For assigned offices prepare WIPS and financial statements monthly
- Review monthly bank reconciliations and monitor for any unusual activity
- Manage cash for 4 offices and responsible for collections for those offices
- Prepare audit and review information for semi-annual and annual audits and reviews
- Prepare tax information as needed for assigned offices and submit required tax information to outside CPAs
- Review and enforce internal controls for assigned offices and perform audits of controls on a regular basis
- Training of accounting staff as required
- Additional duties as required by the CFO
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- CPA certificate preferred
- At least 10 years accounting experience required – 5 years construction accounting required
- Previous experience managing employees required
- Effective written and oral skills
- Advanced knowledge of Excel required and proficient general use of computers
- Knowledge of Viewpoint Vista or other construction related ERP is a plus
This job description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel so classified.
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package:
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.