|Date Posted||August 5, 2018|
We have partnered with a leading manufacturer of wooden roof and floor trusses in Pillager, MN and is now hiring Truss Builders. Pay is up to $14/hr depending on experience. Shift is 6:00 am to 2:30 pm, Monday-Friday. A weekly bonus of $50-$100 is also available if company production quotas are met.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Assembling precut wooden parts to build trusses and supportive walls
- Placing metal reinforcement plates over connecting joints
- Using hand and/or power tools to assemble the product and progress it through production
- Moving specified parts to work area and positioning parts in jig table
- Verifying dimensions of precut parts and accuracy of assembly, using ruler and gauges.
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to twist, stoop, bend, and lift/push/pull over 50lbs frequently, throughout the day
- Ability to report to work on time and work in all weather
- Able to communicate effectively with Supervisors and take feedback
To hear more about this position, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], apply online at www.prostaff.com, or call/text our office at 218-825-0434.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.