|Location||Yonkers, New York|
|Date Posted||July 12, 2017|
Nations Roof is experiencing growth and we are looking for experienced Lead Service Mechanics or Senior Foremen and Roofers looking to move to a service team to help us meet demand in a skilled and professional manner. Reliability and accountability is key. We are looking for individuals that want to grow or expand a construction career. The position is based out of the Yonkers, NY location.
Who we are!
Nations Roof, one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, was founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Experience with application and repair on any of the following roof systems: EPDM, TPO, PVC, Modified Systems, Metal, American Hydrotech, Liquid Membrane and Flashing or Built up
- Strong knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing safety procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Willing to be trained and use company software (Experience with FCS is a plus)
- Expertise in roof inspection, leak detection and troubleshooting highly desired
- Ability to travel out of state if necessary
- Able to lead and train helpers in small team environment
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License (or reliable transportation) and ability to pass a DRUG TEST
**There will be a skill and knowledge test involved for hiring**
What to look forward to
The right individual will be provided with opportunities beyond what’s expected in the roofing industry with a challenging career, premium compensation, medical benefits and a 401K program.
If interested and have commercial roofing experience, please apply online or Stop by the Local Office.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.