|Location||Yonkers, New York|
|Date Posted||October 23, 2018|
We are seeking a confident, energetic, driven, self-starter who enjoys being challenged and thrive in a creative solutions based environment. The Service departments are an established line of business within Nations Roof and differ from roofing construction. The RoofCare Manager is responsible for overall management of the commercial roof service and repair department.
Please note roofing industry experience is required for this position.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #5 in 2018 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets.
We offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Develop and use advanced planning skills for establishing maximum productivity of manpower, materials and equipment, etc
- Ensure jobs start on time, customer expectations are met or exceeded, and hours and materials are properly expended
- Recruit, train, mentor and retain a dependable and knowledgeable maintenance workforce
- Learn and teach best practices for roofing service, inspection and roof system maintenance by fully participating in on-the-job training as well as periodic manufacturer training
- Comply with all safety policies and procedures, be an example, and support the company safety goals and objectives
- Manage department finances, including budgets and project invoicing
- Review and analyze budget reports, and prepares and develops budget modifications and recommendations
- Strengthen customer relationships and customer development
- Prospect and sales to new and existing clients of additional services such a preventive maintenance programs
Required Knowledge and Skills
- Understand commercial/industrial roofing system design, installation, code compliance and manufacturers requirements for warranty.
- Provide detailed professional expertise and client based solutions through onsite roof inspections
- Ability to identify, correct and report unsafe conditions according to company and OSHA standards
- Understand implications of lost production on job budgets
- Leadership and management skills
- Proficient in use of phones, tablets and other technology tools
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word and Outlook)
- Outstanding communication and time management abilities
- Ability to receive instructions and clearly explain problems or situations
- Prioritize and plan work activities
- Must be able to work well with others and within a company system
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
- Premium Wages (based upon knowledge and experience)
- Company Vehicle, Phone and Computer
- Medical, Dental, Vision Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.