|Date Posted||June 3, 2018|
Assist Foreman with the maintenance and repair of roofs. Retrieves tools and materials from truck, preps and cleans work area. Assists with application of roofing materials.
- Basic math reasoning and problem solving techniques.
- Ability to use and read tape measure.
- Frequent driving between service calls.
- Frequent lifting and carrying 30-50 pounds, occasionally more.
- Frequent bending, kneeling, stooping and occasional crawling.
- Standing for long periods of time.
- Ascending/Descending ladders and working at various heights.
- Ability to work in extreme temperatures. (hot or cold)
- Ability to work overtime as needed. (Including weekends)
- Knowledge of hand tools and power tools, ability to use safely.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Maintain all OSHA safety guidlines at all times.
- Wear proper PPE (Person Protection Equipment)
- Be on time, be responsible and be reliable.
- Directs water into repair area to test for leaks.
- Take initiative and ask about other work that needs to be completed.
- Setting up materials and equipment.
- Taking down all materials and equipment.
- Make sure all holes are covered and marked on the roof.
- Lay out insulation, measure and cut around penetrations.
- Job Site housekeeping.
Any other duties assigned by your supervisor/foreman/superintendent.