|Date Posted||January 4, 2019|
*Location: Louisville, KY*
*Duration*: Direct Placement
*Pay:*$13.00 hr-$25.00 hr
* Pay is based on experience. Residential experience with 5+ years will be on the higher side
* Eligible for benefits after 90 days
* 85% of benefits are paid for
* Company 401k match
* Profit Sharing
*Schedule:*Monday – Friday at a minimum of 40 hours a week + opportunity for OT.
* Work on commercial and residential roofs
* Installing and removing shingles
* Using various hand tools to complete the task at hand
* Install and provide maintenance on gutters
Company is a prominent Louisville based roofing company, which specializes in new construction and commercial/residential installation projects.
* Candidates will be working around Louisville, Kentucky
* 1+ years of experience working as a residential roofer. Experience is not required working on commercial roofs but it is preferred.
* Willingness to work outside – this is new construction, there are no windows or walls, they will be dealing with the elements.
*Willingness to work with heights and angles
* Drug Test
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.