|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
Looking for Roofers and General Laborers with construction background for roof repairs and replacement of commercial roofs.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are interested in a company that they can grow with. This position is base out of the Aurora, CO location.
We will provide all applicable training to the right person.
Please no recruiter calls to the local office and we are only considering local candidates at this time.
- Routine roof inspections, maintain manufacture warranties and preform leak repairs on commercial/industrial roofing projects
- Repair and construction on Single Ply’s EPDM, TPO, PVC, Built-up and Modified Roof Systems, etc
- Wide range of metal roofing repairs; Flashing, Wall Panels, Fascia, Soffit
Functions, and Responsibilities of the Job:
- Work with Service Foreman to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company- primarily repairs and inspections. Some tear-off, smaller installation and other jobs as assigned
- Be prepared to learn any and all aspects of jobs assigned by the foreman or lead man as necessary for job completion
- Roofing industry experience
- Need to be a quick learner
- Hard working and punctual individual
- Enjoys working outside and working with tools
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection and others
- Ability to climb up and down ladders
- Ability to travel out of state if necessary
- Collaborate with the team for the benefit of all
- A valid driver’s license (required)
- Ability to pass a drug test (required)
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- Paid professional OSHA training
If you like working with your hands and have roofing industry experience, Apply online or Stop by the Local Office.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.