|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
Looking for Roofers with commercial roofing background for new construction and roof replacement of commercial roofs.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are interested in a company that they can grow with. This position is based out of the Aurora, CO location.
- Work with Foreman or Lead to complete all aspects of jobs assigned by the company- primarily tear-off, installation and detail work on large commercial roofs
- Help mentor less-experienced crew members
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection
- Participate in safety meetings and training events
- Experience with tear off and/or installation of any single ply roof system: EPDM, TPO, PVC
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety
- Additional roofing experience with built-up, modified, shingles, coatings, metal, waterproofing, etc. is a plus
- Ability to do daily paperwork
- Willingness to learn new roof systems and work with others
- Ability to lift and climb up and down ladders
- Must have a valid driver’s license (or reliable transportation) and ability to pass a DRUG TEST
- A TEAM player
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental benefits
- Accident and Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- Paid professional OSHA training
APPLY ONLINE or STOP BY the LOCAL OFFICE to fill out a paper application.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.