|Date Posted||June 21, 2018|
Roofing or similar industry experience required.
Nations Roof is a national commercial roofing contractor located outside the Denver area in Aurora, CO. Our projects range in scope from large scale new construction commercial, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, offices, multifamily and Green Roofs to large renovations of existing buildings.
This is a drug free workplace. All candidates are required to take a drug test.
- Work with Foreman or Lead to complete all aspects of roofing projects – primarily tear-off, installation and detail work on large commercial roofs
- Abide by all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection
- Experienced with tear off, installation and/or repairs of any roof system: EPDM, TPO, PVC, built-up, modified, shingles, coatings, metal, waterproofing, etc
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety
- Willingness to learn new roof systems and work with others
- Ability to lift and climb up and down ladders
- Must have a valid driver’s license (or reliable transportation)
- $15 – $25/hr (based on knowledge and experience)
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- Paid professional OSHA training
APPLY ONLINE or STOP BY the LOCAL OFFICE to fill out a paper application.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.