|Date Posted||May 1, 2017|
We are seeking a Service Manager responsible for providing leadership, generating sales and prioritizing and directing activities within the service department. Ideal candidates will have experience overseeing/ performing all aspects of roofing service work from selling to installation, leading service crews maintaining superior company expectations regarding safety and quality workmanship and maintaining communication with clients, service crews and the company.
Duties, Functions, and Responsibilities
- Provide leadership to the service department and within the company
- Ensure crews are adhering to OSHA and company safety regulations
- Maintain customer relationships and satisfaction
- Create cost estimates /proposals at customer request over the phone and in the field
- Determine material needs for service projects and submits to purchasing
- Monitor projects with respect to current status and time and materials
- Schedule and coordinates all repair work including assigning manpower and vehicles
- Manage job setup, tracking, charge outs, times sheets, billings, etc.
- Coordinate the flow of activities relating to service work orders and project contracts
- Develop and use advanced planning skills for establishing maximum productivity
- Manage department finances, including budgets and project invoicing
Skills, Education and Experience:
- Understanding of commercial/industrial roofing system design and installation, code compliance and manufacturers requirements for warranty.
- Field experience on commercial roofs or similar industry is preferred.
- Experience managing a department with P&L knowledge.
- Ability to budget, measure, organize and motivate personnel.
- Extensive knowledge of safety regulations for roofing and OSHA requirements.
- Proven customer service and sales experience.
- Strong leadership, organization and communication (both written and verbal) abilities.
- Willing to be trained and use company software (Experience with FCS is a plus).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
What to look forward to
The right individual will be provided with opportunities beyond what’s expected in the roofing industry with a challenging career, great compensation, medical benefits, vacation and a 401K program.
If interested and have commercial roofing management experience, please submit your resume today!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.