|Location||Villa Park, CA|
|Date Posted||January 11, 2018|
This position is open as of 1/10/2018.
Roofing Estimator – Commercial Roofing, PM Track!Based in Orange, CA we are recognized as one of the nations best full service roofing contractors in the country! We operate offices in 3 different states across the country and handle projects of all sizes! Our core values are centered around our people. We are a firm that puts our people before our business, because our people are what makes our business! You will be working with dynamic teams of professionals who are passionate about their careers as much as they are about the Clients we work with. We have an immediate need for a Commercial Roofing Estimator w/ 3-5 years of experience! So if this is the fresh new change you are looking for, then please apply!
What's In It for You– Excellent Compensation!
– Growing Company!
– Family First Culture!
– Complete Benefits!
– Medical, Dental, Vision!
– 401(k) Matching!
– Generous PTO!
What You Will Be DoingThis is a junior level position with opportunity to grow into a PM role….
– Utilizing resources, such as construction reports, to learn when commercial construction projects are coming to bid
– Completing estimating duties and takeoffs
– Negotiating price levels to maintain competitive position in the marketplace
– Using expert application, installation and product knowledge to successfully meet goals
What You Need for this PositionBachelor's Degree in Construction Management or Similar w/
– 3-5 years' experience in commercial roofing sales/estimating
– Solid understanding of commercial roofing products and procedures, as well as familiarity with the installation process
– Basic computer skills as well as experience with estimating software
– Experience completing takeoffs So, if you are a Roofing Estimator looking for a fresh new change, please apply today!
Required SkillsRoofing, Estimator, Estimating, Proposals, Commercial Construction, Construction, Bids
If you are a good fit for the Junior Roofing Estimator – Commercial Roofing, PM Track! position, and have a background that includes:
Roofing, Estimator, Estimating, Proposals, Commercial Construction, Construction, Bids and you are interested in working the following job types:
Construction, Engineering, Skilled Labor – Trades
Within the following industries:
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and going over the job in more detail with you!
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.