|Date Posted||May 11, 2018|
Prior commercial roofing experience is required to be considered for this position.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions.
We are looking for self-motivated individuals who are interested in a company that they can grow with. This position is base out of the Waukesha, WI location.
- Lead crew to complete all aspects of roofing jobs assigned by company- commercial, industrial, offices, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, education, etc.
- Plan and manage project, workers and job site safety
- Ensure quality and installation according to specifications and plans
- Solve field application problems with a minimum amount of supervision, notifying supervisor when a specified installation is not possible
- Experienced in tear off and installation of single ply roof systems: EPDM, TPO, PVC
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing procedures and safety
- Ability to read blueprints and specifications
- Experience examining roof and penetrations to plan jobs
- Involvement in training and mentoring less-experienced crew members
- Ability to do daily paperwork
- Willing to be trained and use company software (Tablet or I pad)
- Abide by and practice all job-site safety requirements, including PPE, fall protection
- Additional roofing experience with built-up, modified, torch down, shingles, coatings, metal, waterproofing, etc. is a plus
- Good communication, leadership, problem solving, and organizational
- A valid driver’s license and ability to pass a DRUG TEST
- Ability to lift and climb up and down ladders
- A TEAM player
- Competitive wages (based upon experience)
- Medical, Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401(K) with employer contribution
- Paid professional OSHA training
APPLY ONLINE or STOP BY the LOCAL OFFICE to fill out a paper application.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.