|Date Posted||June 30, 2017|
Nations Roof is experiencing growth and we are looking for an experienced Journeyman or Roofing Foreman to join our team and help us meet demand in a skilled and professional manner. Reliability and accountability is key. We are looking for individuals that want to grow or expand a construction career. This position is based out of the Boise, ID location.
- Experience with any of the following roof systems: EPDM, TPO, PVC, Modified Systems, Metal, American Hydrotech, Liquid Membrane or Built up
- Ability to assess, repair and document roofing deficiencies, or report the nature of issues if they are not roofing deficiencies
- Ability to teach others roof system installation skills
- Strong knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing safety procedures and OSHA requirements
- Willing to be trained and use company software (Experience with FCS is a plus)
- Enjoy client interaction and customer service
- Able to work in a small team environment
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License (or reliable transportation) and ability to pass a DRUG TEST
**There will be a skill and knowledge test involved for hiring**
- Premium wages
- Medical, Dental
If interested and have commercial roofing experience, please submit your resume today! For additional questions or issues applying call or stop by the local office.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.