|Date Posted||January 26, 2018|
Nations Roof is experiencing growth and we are looking for experienced Roofing Foreman or Leadman looking to move to a Foreman role to help us meet demand in a skilled and professional manner. Reliability and accountability is key. We are looking for individuals that want to grow or expand a construction career.
Nations Roof is one of the largest and fastest growing commercial roofing contractors, ranked #4 in 2017 Top Roofing Contractors in the US. We were founded to give today’s businesses a clear choice for trustworthy, cost-effective roofing solutions. At Nations Roof, we embrace safety as an important part of a job well done. Nations Roof is an expert in every type of roofing, waterproofing, coating, green and metal system application. Our emphasis is not just project based: we work to understand the budgets, solutions and maintenance that fit best with all roofing assets. We can offer more than a job….we offer a challenging career in a company that values our employees.
- Lead crew of 4-12 workers to safely install various commercial roofs
- Ensure crew is operating to optimize safety, service, quality, and production
- Experience in installation of at least four of the following roof systems: EPDM, TPO, PVC, Modified Systems, Metal, American Hydrotech, Liquid Membrane, Tile, Shingles, Waterproofing, Coatings or Built up
- Strong knowledge of commercial/industrial roofing safety procedures and OSHA requirements.
- Willing to be trained and use company software (Experience with FCS software is a plus)
- Ability to travel out of state
- Able to lead and train helpers in small team environment
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License and ability to pass a DRUG TEST
**There will be a skill and knowledge test involved for hiring**
This job description is not intended to be an all-encompassing list of responsibilities, duties and skill required of personnel so classified.
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package:
- Medical, dental benefits
- Life and AD&D insurance
- Disability insurance
- 401(K) retirement program with employer contribution
- Paid professional OSHA training
If you have experience leading a crew in roof installation, please Apply Today or Stop by the local office!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires.
All candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.