|Date Posted||February 6, 2019|
Seeking a detail oriented Project Assistant to accurately enter data, maintain and report on multiple commercial roofing project statuses.
Nations Roof is one of the largest roofing contractors in the U.S with 27 locations in metro areas across the U.S. Headquartered in Mobile, AL our projects range in scope from large scale new commercial construction, industrial, hospitality, distribution centers, retail centers, office buildings, multifamily and green roofs to large renovations of existing buildings. Position is based out of Mobile, AL.
Please no calls to the local office and note only local candidates will be considered.
Purpose: Provide project analysis and administrative support to management team.
- Document review and identify potential risks that projects may pose to the organization
- Manage and maintain project documentation for the organization
- Report status of current projects and percent-complete to management
- Advanced production and labor activity reporting
- Must be willing to assist with office telephones and other office related assignments as needed
- Any other duties as required by the Manager
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in similar role
- Familiarity with roofing or similar construction
- Exceptional reading and language comprehension
- Proficient in MS office, XL, typing and computer navigation skills
- Ability to communicate effectively internally and externally
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge
- Stable work history
- Commercial construction project coordinator experience
- Experience using FCS/FM software
- Understanding of bids and submittal process
- Familiarity with OSHA and roofing safety practices
- In depth knowledge of research and data analysis methods
Competitive wage and exceptional benefit package:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Benefits
- Accident and Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Holiday and Vacation
- 401(K) with employer match
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not meant to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities required of employees assigned to this job.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity and E-Verify compliant Employer. Our company is a Drug Free Workplace. Drug screens will be conducted on all new hires. Prior to employment, the candidate must complete a satisfactory background check.
NO RECRUITER calls or emails.
All candidates need to be authorized to work in the U.S.